Based on the latest email 07th of Apr 2017 from Bilstein:
- Custom rear B6 and B8 versions will be available.
- Production will be done by Bilstein's Prototyping Department.
- Price: €176/Shock (piece) + TAX + Shipping (e.g. €352 + TAX + Shipping - for the rear set inc both, rear left and rear right shocks).
- Full Payments to be completed to Bilstein directly and in advance. It is a requirement from Bilstein to start the production.
- Delivery time 6 weeks
Ordering full sets, e.g. fronts and rears together isn't possible due to production and sales of the new custom shocks will be completed by Bilstein's Prototyping Department.
Kindly note, as per Bisltein, parts currently listed/available in catalogs, needs to be ordered through local or online parts stores/dealers.
- Front B6 #️ 35-052210
- Front B8 #️ 35-052227
To maintain privacy from both angles (Bilstein and all sweedspeed.com members committed to purchase the product and therefore voted yes within the dedicated topic up to EOD 07/Apr/17 = Initial Group (I.G.)) and also to provide transparency to Bilstein from the IGs side:
a. According to the agreement with Bilstein, I'm taking the task to keep channeling the communication between Bilstein and the IG up to the point where each member of the IG will place their own orders directly to Bilstein.
b. I'm going to reach out to the IG members individually via PMs to request further details to secure and finalize the deal with Bilstein.
c. I'm going to handle all details communicated to me as Private and share it with Bilstein only and exclusively.
Each and every individual who're intend to purchase, install and use the product in scope: Are conscious of the below listed points and willing to take all risks, all responsibilities and all consequences related to purchasing, installing and using the product in scope.
I. This is a private project with the assistance and contribution of the sweedsped.com community forum and its users who're contributed to this case.
II. The project is based on details/data/experience/knowledge etc shared by other members and available within the sweedspeed.com community forum.
III. The product in scope is going to be a prototype product.
IV. The product in scope is based on details/data/experience/knowledge etc. shared by other members and available within the sweedspeed.com community forum.
1. I'm not a parts dealer in any way.
2. I'm not employed by Bilstein, Monroe, Volvo etc nor I was ever employed by any of these companies.
Any questions, please drop me a pm or post it within this topic.