Join Today

Hybrid View

This user has no status
    Thanks
    You got any close up pics? That must have been a pig to do with so many inward contours! Only experience I have with wrapping is my microwave (yes, microwave, I'm not joking!) and that was a fiddly arse of a job.
    2001 V70 T5 (Manual) - The Turnip
    1999 9-5 Aero (Manual) - Sven

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold 'N' Brown View Post
    Only experience I have with wrapping is my microwave (yes, microwave, I'm not joking!) and that was a fiddly arse of a job.
    i've got our microwave to do, green & grey kitchen with a red microwave doesn't go

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p fandango View Post
    i've got our microwave to do, green & grey kitchen with a red microwave doesn't go
    Haha, that's hilariously coincidental! We have (had) a Samsung microwave that has sort of metallic red trim all over it, which was fine in our old modern kitchen as it went with lots of other red bits we had. But our current flat had an awful old farty kitchen with minging green tiles everywhere and the red microwave (and toaster and kettle) stuck out like a sore thumb. We just recently had a new kitchen done, and the kettle and toaster I'd replaced with chrome ones a few months back so I decided enough is enough, the microwave has to go. But do I spend £100 on a new microwave? Nope, £2.50 on a sample sized bit of fake brushed aluminium vinyl from eBay and it was sorted. Looks great!

Hairdryer and a craft knife were an absolute must.
    2001 V70 T5 (Manual) - The Turnip
    1999 9-5 Aero (Manual) - Sven

Thread Information