Hi Folks

I am despairing now with this annoying DIM message all the time but the main problem is that it knocks out the cruise - WHY I have no idea as it is unlike the Mercedes cruise (which actually BRAKES the car to keep it on speed - part of the limiter system) The Volvo system has no connections to the brakes whatsoever as far as I can find out - its just a CRUISE keeps the car at, say 70 mph, if you go down a hill it speeds up - simples!

Harvey and I spent some time with the VIDA plugged in and NO fault codes came up. I have now replaced 2 reluctor rings and cleaned off any 'Christmas trees' from the sensors (steel filings) from ring debris (pardon my language gentleman!) lol

Still no difference, brake fluid level perfect no losses. Ive looked on 'other' forums and there has been mention for the BCM or 'steering angle' sensor and others but as Im getting no fault codes has anyone got any ideas please.

Frankly with the mileage I have to drive all motorway, up and down to Devon (22,000 a year since I bought the V70) I get problems with my knee from cramp (old age ha ha) I will get rid of the car and buy another with NO CODES on! The car owes me nothing it cost 800 nicker plus about 1500 to put her all right so its no loss. To be honest everyone buying V70R's is making me think seriously about sending her for 'bean cans' unless she behaves!

Many thanks