Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Bi-Xenon headlamp unit

Good evening folks.

I have a small crack at the top of the headlamp lense on my 08MY C70. Over the months I have had fogging issues but now it's so bad that it is completely fogged and even has water droplets. I have removed the unit, blow dried it(!) and put repair tape on but to no avail.

I've searched scrap yards and interntet but bi xenon units are rarer than hen's teeth.

Other than parting with 500+ notes for a new one, any ideas?
    The irony is I can get one from a P3 for the price of a P2 halogen! 😔

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

This user has no status

Thanks

SOLD - 2004 Volvo V70R GT/Titanium Gray/Gobi - 103000 Miles, Bilstein B6 Front, Resonator delete, do88 Intake, do88 Lower Intercooler pipe, Forge CBV with green spring, Grey Pierburg TCV, Viva Strut Bar Conversion Kit, 17'Pegasus, 235/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 AS3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to htomi For This Useful Post:

Ettienne (Wednesday 8th February 2017)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanks htomi. I think I'm going to have to go to the dealer. My local Volvo garage (non-dealer) is going to try to see if they can get a discount for me.

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

Thread Information