Ok,
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.
Here we go again,

(I HAVE SEARCHED on here and Google, so get that out of the way first, and cannot find this answer)

I have a 2004 C70 2.4T GT Auto, with the 5 speed AW 55-50SN Autobox fitted.

I intend on doing an oil change using the Gibbons method, but have a couple of questions first.

No1.
On Almost Every single post I have read or Video watched, They have stated "remove the Drain Plug and dump "X" amount of liquid first then refil through the dipstick.

Mine DOES NOT have a Drain Plug. I have been over under round every where, even checked on an old box (Same numbers) No sign of it ??????????

No2
Ref that Yellow Dipstick,
Your V70s, XCs ect must have a lot more room in front of the gearbox. Because there is NO CHANCE in Hell of me getting to that dipstick when hot. Even cold the air trunking that have to be removed first then the Hot water hoses that require pushing sidewards make it Impossible to put a solid funnel tube down into it.

Which leeds me nicely onto ,
No3,
After disconecting the Oil Cooler return pipe from the top of the Oil Cooler and putting my clear pipe into the measuring jars, (So far as per normal)
Here is the twist.
Instead of going through all the hassle of the dipstick routine mentioned above.
Why can't I connect my filler tube onto the Oil Cooler return Pipe (With the green clip) and gravity feed the new oil through the system that way. (That is the way the oil would have been fed anyway)???

So any SENSIBLE answers please.
And as I have said I Have searched and Googled and Cannot find the answer to that question.
cheers.