Hi guys! A happy Christmas to you all I hope you haven't been spending your Christmas money on shiny Volvo things…

Anyway to business, basically my entire build has been massively held up pending an exhaust system. I know what I want which is a 3 inch Turbo Back system which I imagine I will get custom fabricated by somebody locally to me (unless anyone selling any parts!). However due to lack of funds progress has been minimal however I do have a 3 inch rear silencer.

Basically I was wondering if I could ask for some advice. Part of me wants to go to a fabricator and get a cat back system made up as I could probably afford that as a temporary fix, however that will mean potentially paying for two visits and two sets of labour to do a full system. My understanding is the biggest problem and effort with these exhausts is around the rear axle where as the rest of it is pretty straightforward. If I had a cat back system made and probably fitted, when it came to the front part from the turbo downpipe and cat are these easily fitted on a driveway with some axle stands once fabricated or are they going to be a pain and need custom fabricating to my cat back system??

I currently only have a stage one tune so I don't really need the exhaust and I don't really want to pay twice, but if the bit is easily fitted at the front then I'd be tempted to get back half done

Thanks!