Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brakes c70

C70 LPT auto
    Thanks
    Hi biff I hope so as the to do list is getting ever bigger! I need to take it to my local garage and get a general health check and find out what needs doing and priorities safety/cost and further damage to car ,the only thing that puzzles me is I've run many cars of inferior quality to the Volvo often with higher millages and havnt ever run in to the types of problems I'm getting with the Volvo, but like in previous comments its a keeper so will just have to work through the probs

C70 with knackered roof

Thanks
    Also the clutch uses the same fluid pot

C70 LPT auto
    Thanks
    Hi Phil ,yeah I was reading that somewhere today ,mines is a auto mate so is that a separate supply.? Sorry if spears a dumb question still learning about volvos, another question to the guys unrelated to brakes is cleaning products and how to reduce glare from windscreen (reflection of dash) ,cheers john

C70 with knackered roof

Thanks
    You could use something like a household cleaner that doesn't shine, I use autoglym rubber and plastic and wipe it off straight away so it doesn't leave it shiny, but in reality the 2 days a years of sunshine should pose a problem lol

C70 LPT auto
    Thanks
    Aye your right there Phil ,I did try my little asda dash wipe from previous car and done a small bit on steering wheel and it didn't like it thanks for the tips though ,may try something a tad more expensive ,but in previos experience more expensive doesent always mean better

Thread Information