Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

V70 XC AWD 1999 - fuel pressure regulator location pls?

Hi all! Newbie here, thank you for letting me join! After many wasted hours trying to find the fuel pressure regulator I thought I'd ask you experts :-)
    I'm trying to get my 1999 cross country to stage 0 so I can go a head with adding the Td04hl-16T to her with a map. The reason I'm asking the location for the fpr is I have a working fuel pump, have fitted a new filter and I'm still losing pressure to the fuel rail within a matter of minutes? I've checked the sparks for a leaking injector and all seems fine? If I prime the pump twice before starting she fires straight up? Performance is lacking too! I have a V70 2.4 as well (170bhp) and she kicks the XC's arse! Which I know shouldn't be! Any ideas pls? Thanks in advance! - Simon.

New Identity
    Back in an AWD....Oh the grip!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 2,051 Posts
    Usually the fuel pressure regulator is located down the back of the engine on the drivers side just above the engine subframe.

Thread Information