Join Today

Thread: tyers

This user has no status
    Thanks

tyers

just wondering on your opinion on mitchilin pilot sport tyers have got 4 new ones on my car that it come with.. what they grip like in dry and wet weather ect?? any info would be helpfull hoping to got out in a few days on my fav road and give her some severe right foot action to see what she can do,,i just like to see what a car can do before i go embarrising boy racers

This user has no status
    Thanks
    They are fine. They last very well and I havent had a problem with them. They are called Michelin Primacy now should you come to replace them. Of course the T5 eats tyres anyway so enjoy them while they last..
    V40 T4

Apart from my dignity and self respect, I have nothing to lose

OTBC

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I have em on mine. Fronts last about a year for me. (12,000 miles ish). For most of their life they grip very well in wet and dry. Towards the end they get a bit spinny in the wet. On damp, salted roads, they 'scurry around' a lot if you're in a hurry! - but that probably applies to most tyres and cars!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    i found that out today on salty road was a bit interesting gave her half throttle on roundabout and she said NO and went straight on lol

Thread Information