Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terraclean

This user has no status

Thanks
    The garage did this to mine to try sort out the kangaroo stile juice running at 30 in 4th as seems to not like driving at that speed since new engine fitted,and got to say it's still the same,was even doing it at 50mph on the motor way in5th so il be going back to see what they say as can't be driving round in3rd at 30mph so it doesn't do it

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag74 View Post
    The garage did this to mine to try sort out the kangaroo stile juice running at 30 in 4th as seems to not like driving at that speed since new engine fitted,and got to say it's still the same,was even doing it at 50mph on the motor way in5th so il be going back to see what they say as can't be driving round in3rd at 30mph so it doesn't do it
    Sounds like you may have a Vac leak. That will make your throttle erratic sometimes.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeT5 For This Useful Post:

Sag74 (Friday 12th August 2016)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanks again Lee,il have the garage check it out when it goes back again as don't want to mess with it to give them an excuse to not fix it.

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    In defence of terraclean, it doesn't claim to be able to help in situations like that.
    I don't like to say this, but maybe the garage is struggling to diagnose the issue and did a terraclean more in hope........
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you don't know if they're real or not" - Abraham Lincoln

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LiamT4 For This Useful Post:

Sag74 (Friday 12th August 2016)

This user has no status

Thanks
    That's what I said to them today Liam,well booked in on Monday as they said they wanted it for the day so let's hope it's sorted then,only thing I said I thought it could be is you can see little air bubbles in the fuel pipe but the mechanic said that's normal,I was under the impression they should be no air in it at all?.

All the ladies love it
    sideways!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,332 Posts
    That's what I said to them today Liam,well booked in on Monday as they said they wanted it for the day so let's hope it's sorted then,only thing I said I thought it could be is you can see little air bubbles in the fuel pipe but the mechanic said that's normal,I was under the impression they should be no air in it at all?.
    Diesel?
    The odd bubble going into the pump isn't anything to worry about, but a constant stream of big bubbles will undoubtedly cause bad running.
    I'd be looking for air getting into the system somewhere if so. Something like a leaky fuel line from the tank, bad seal on the fuel filter/lines to/from etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doingitsideways For This Useful Post:

Sag74 (Sunday 14th August 2016)

Thread Information