Hello C30 people. I rarely venture out of the safe world of the Phase 2 pages on here, but thought I would pick your brains. As it turns out, I might be in the market for a T5 C30 Auto. Why, it's for the wife. She has just about had enough of her near £30k Nissan leaf due to an increasing amount of problems with charging stations. Yes there is more opening every year, but we either find three or four cars waiting (never charge at Ikea) or they are Out Of Order. She even came home on a recovery truck a few weeks back so not good. Now she has set her heart on a Gti Golf DSG, but I have other ideas. The car is on PCP, so will be basically handed back in just under a year.
Now the fact you can get the T5 engine (I know the engine well, on my 5th) in the c30 shell, really tickles me. So much so I can see myself buying one before the PCP runs out, so she can have a car for the summer as we have a place on the beach, east coast of Scotland and there is next to no charging stations.
So what should I be looking for apart from the engine. Do they come with Bluetooth as standard, do they rust, do they have struts like mine that cost a ruddy fortune. Would like to know the good the bad and the ugly and need it soon. She even took my R out last week to the shops, just to try it out she's says! Any info good or bad appreciated. Thanks.
P.S. An auto as she had her left knee replaced aged 43yrs.