Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

Saffron C70, T5, needs to be lower

I have always thought these C70's have great potential looks wise.
    And finally got hold of one.

T5 GT for sale on here. Picked up last Tuesday, couldn't have been a nicer seller.
    Drove home faultlessly. Albeit a bit smooth, Far too smooth to be called one of my cars. That will need to change

First things first, a good clean.
    After a wash the car got clayed above the swage line to see how it will come out when my buddy details it (detailR if you were interested in Milton Keynes, hes done wonders for my zed)

Then into the engine bay.

New dipstick and tube ordered as this one was snapped, airbox removed, dump valve blanked, Carbon canister pipes removed, lots of hose removed, and now I get turbo chatter, headlining out so i can hear it.

I will be turning the boost up soon to see how it goes.
    Also checked the pvc, the glove was not saying hello so im guessing its not blocked.

I checked the cambelt and noticed oil on the underside and on the exhaust pulley. So looks like the oil is disappearing through that seal.

Removed the worst of the tow bar and need to cut off the flanges left, but i will be leaving the rest of it as its a free strut brace.
    Headlight wipers and washers removed makes the front look alot cleaner, i did take the number plate off aswell but i cant be bothered with running the risk of being stopped for a fine, so only when its parked up will it come off.

Coilovers will be on order very soon as its so desperate to be low. And I have a few wheel ideas in mind.

Mark
    Last edited by Sparkysparks; Monday 27th June 2016 at 13:02.

Thread Information