Hi all
I'm looking for some opinion / advice on how to best approach a suspension issue I need to sort out ..
My 850R has been SORN fora while now and I would like to get her back on the road. Having had a general look around recently, I've noticed that the front ns coil spring is broken. FWIW, the car has been running on Bilstein/Eibach combination for 8ish years.
I will obviously need to replace, at the very least, a pair of front springs (although I suspect doing all four is more realistic). In view of the fact the rear springs are definitely passed their best and the shocks are also old, this will turn into one of those big - cost jobs!
Given the car is not a daily driver and, honestly, the aesthetics are really important, the Prosport coilovers on ebay are looking tempting for a set of four @ £230. They also look 'good' as I'm concerned that going down a b4+lowered spring kind of route isn't going to lower the car enough (bearing in mind that mine was a lower spring set from new and there is nearly ten years of sag!

So:
1. Are the PS Coilovers acceptable if I'm not going to be racing around and not looking for BC-like handling?
2. Are there any alternatives for the front end (leaving the back of the car alone for the time being)? The key points being cost and a decent 'as advertised' lowered ride height of about 40mm

Many thanks