Hi Guys,

The time has come that I could really do with an estate, so I'm going to need to sell my T5.
I'll have about £3k and my car to spend on a decent petrol V50.
Thing is, I have no clue what she is worth as there are a couple of issues...

First the good parts:-
1999 C70 T5 GT,
Manual,
Saffron,
160k miles,
12 months MOT, when I put it through on Thursday,
Sound engine with no known issues,
Bodywork is straight with no major accident damage, but some minor scratches,
Exhaust was replaced about a year ago,
Premium sound system, 3+6 CD changer,
Towbar fitted,
New radiator about 2 years ago,
Exhaust valve broke about 4 years and 40k ish miles ago, all fixed by me with no problems.

Now the not so good:-
Alarm randomly goes off, I just lock the car with the key, might be related to the door,
Drivers door was replaced due to contact with a lamp post (no other damage to the car), the replacement door has a dent in the middle and some rust along the bottom edge,
The springs in the seat movement mechanism have come off, so to move the seats you need to put a finger on the mechanism, springs are still in the car,
The rear brakes have started squeaking and the rear discs have some surface rust on them, brakes still work fine,
Air con is not blowing cold,
Intermittent ABS lights on the dash,
Electric aerial is stuck in a half up position, after a couple of replacement inserts, radio still receives a decent signal,
Exhaust rattles, from an internal spring, all outside fixings are sound and not moving,
Gearchange has become notchy recently, mainly on the upchange, was going to investigate the engine mounts.

So with all that said, any ideas on rough worth?
Or should I just trade in with a dealer....

Alex.