Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Adjustment on rear suspension

Can anyone tell me what adjustments (toe and camber) are available on the rear suspension on a V70 phase 3 as the outer edges of my rear tyres are wearing badly.
    It has allegedly had an alignment done when rack was changed but don't know if rear was checked.
    Thanks.

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Take your car to Elite in Rainham, Essex.

It's where I get my alignment done. They are very professional and really know their stuff. Using a dedicated alignment bay with 4 of the latest Hunter alignment machines, they'll be able to correctly align your car and advise you on what can and can't be adjusted.

http://www.elitedirect.com
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeT5 For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Wednesday 4th May 2016),hillmangt (Tuesday 3rd May 2016)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanks Lee. I found a local tyre centre. TopMarks Tyres LTD in Hooley, Surrey who did a great job with a Hunter machine. The toe was miles out on offside rear causing the outside edges to wear badly. Front was slightly out as I had fitted new track rod ends. Car now drives perfectly. Can recommend TopMarks highly.
    I have used Elite many years ago when I had a Jetex exhaust fitted to my Mk 2 Golf GTI.
    Cheers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hillmangt For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Wednesday 4th May 2016)

Thread Information