Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Update on my s80 D5 lux

A few weeks back I posted in introduce yourself as I was in the process of buying a S80 D5 lux 2009 with 100k.

I've now had the car 3 weeks and I absolutely love it. It doesn't handle anything like as well as my 2001 S60 T5 did but I'm older and that kind of thing doesn't bother me too much, I'm happy to cruise around in comfort.

I do have a couple of questions for anyone with similar models..

The drivers wing mirror glass panel vibrates in line with the engine when you're stationery.. The passenger side doesn't.. It's a bit annoying. Has anyone noticed this too?

Also occasionaly when I start the car a message regarding headlights pops up for a split second. Not even long enough to read. I'm just ignoring this as in the assumption that it is just a glitch.
    Volvo S60 T5 SE Geartronic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthmurphy For This Useful Post:

Santa (Sunday 24th April 2016)

Thread Information