im looking for a pair of engine mounts for my 940, ive tryed the local suppliers and and euro car parts and pages etc but none of them stock and mounts for my car, so i jumped on ebay and there are loads of different engine mounts, ive messaged about half of them so far with my reg and they all say that the mounts they have are incorrect for my reg, so just wondered if anyone knows anywere i can get some for my car? its a R reg 940 2.3 lpt estate, most of the ones on ebay look the same from the pictures, could the reason that they are wrong because there the wrong compound for my car? ie could i fit ones that are designed for the hpt version? also are there any poly mounts avaidable?

also is there anyone on here who can do stainless steel exhaust work? im in the process of building my own 3"stainless steel exhaust system, and ive got abit stuck and have been for a while, its 85% there i just need abit of help making a few tweeks and and some hangers and then stainless seem welding, if theres anyone who can help i can provide more info and pictures, obviously i will pay for help and provide food and drink etc

cheers