Join Today

Threaded View

Swede demon
    Thanks
    so some more stuff happened to the 245 over this long easter weekend i got some nice shiny recon calipers thanks to brakes int including fitting kits at not a bad price. got what we thought would be a temporary exhaust holding system turns out none of it fitted at all as it was all the wrong type. so that sadly went back. i have a jetex system on order but we wanted to MOT the car with this exhaust. deciding to wait now as other things are also on backorder so its not moving as fast now.

so fitting the calipers was a utter bitch the rears after taking the spring out to get a proper grip did come undone and the rear set of brake pipes were savable. the front did NOT want to play so got chopped off and a new one will be made. rear calipers on. i have black diamond pads and Mtec disks on order. once again back ordered so waiting on them sadly.

fitted my new fuel pump that cant be properly tested currently as the engine has no exhaust but it dosent appear to leak so. that much is good, fitted some new drive belts and then started to faf with the old volvo sound radio. gave it a clean up and WD40'd the hell out of everything to get it free again and it works! supprising with all the rust on the inside even the tape works.

new exhaust on the floor.

56 by ramawson, on Flickr

new calipers + fitting kits, nice and shiny!

57 by ramawson, on Flickr

old front caliper off, pistons were well stuck!

58 by ramawson, on Flickr

caliper spider is judging you

59 by ramawson, on Flickr

rear calipers on

60 by ramawson, on Flickr

enviromentaly friendly my car is =)

61 by ramawson, on Flickr

the troublesome 2

62 by ramawson, on Flickr

new fuel pump fitted

63 by ramawson, on Flickr

new drive belts fitted