Join Today
    Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks

Mitsubishi 3000gt calipers 4 pots

I'm right in thinking these will fit my 2001 t4, but might need a bracket made up so it doesn't touch the stub axle.....?
    Anyone know of anyone that's done this?
    Thanks tom
    2001 V40 T4 phase 2, B4194T2, custom FMIC, 440cc injectors, customer intake from turbo, custom ss 3" turbo back exhaust, Subaru Sti back box, T5r clutch, T5 lightened flywheel, evo 3 twin pots and discs....more coming

This user has no status

Thanks
    I've seen some Evo 3's from Japan with them fitted & AndyP mocked up a set but never ran them. Freaky parts sell a bracket to fit them to an FTO which would fit an S40. http://www.freakyparts.co.uk/FTO-Bra...r-GTO-calipers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FIREBOLT For This Useful Post:

Tommy t4 (Sunday 28th February 2016)

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FIREBOLT View Post
    I've seen some Evo 3's from Japan with them fitted & AndyP mocked up a set but never ran them. Freaky parts sell a bracket to fit them to an FTO which would fit an S40. http://www.freakyparts.co.uk/FTO-Bra...r-GTO-calipers
    Superstar firebolt, thanks a lot, should imagine the discs would be evo discs?
    2001 V40 T4 phase 2, B4194T2, custom FMIC, 440cc injectors, customer intake from turbo, custom ss 3" turbo back exhaust, Subaru Sti back box, T5r clutch, T5 lightened flywheel, evo 3 twin pots and discs....more coming

This user has no status

Thanks
    3000gt are a bit smaller than Evo discs, if you got Evo Brembo's & adapters from Racefab you could run 330mm Evo discs.

At the bottom of the page it says:

The additional parts required for this kit are:
    • GTO Mk 1 calipers (with shorter lugs) for 296mm disks
    • GTO Mk2 pads used on 313mm calipers
    • Nissan 350z Brembo edition disks, 324mm diameter
    • Custom length brake lines

I would email them, the guy is pretty active on the early Evo forum selling Wilwood stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FIREBOLT For This Useful Post:

Tommy t4 (Sunday 28th February 2016)

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FIREBOLT View Post
    3000gt are a bit smaller than Evo discs, if you got Evo Brembo's & adapters from Racefab you could run 330mm Evo discs.

At the bottom of the page it says:

The additional parts required for this kit are:
    • GTO Mk 1 calipers (with shorter lugs) for 296mm disks
    • GTO Mk2 pads used on 313mm calipers
    • Nissan 350z Brembo edition disks, 324mm diameter
    • Custom length brake lines

I would email them, the guy is pretty active on the early Evo forum selling Wilwood stuff.
    Epic post, thanks a lot for your reply fire bolt, appreciate that, thanks again

This user has no status

Thanks
    I've bought a lot of Evo parts from these guys, they are great to deal with. They are easier to contact on Facebook though. They sell front an rear adapter kits for the early Evo. http://racefab.co.nz/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FIREBOLT For This Useful Post:

Tommy t4 (Monday 29th February 2016)

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    I've just bought the calipers (4pots) for a bargain of eBay, and some discs too so pretty sure they should fit in my wheels, just need this brackets now next week!

Thread Information