Join Today

Thread: Stc problem ?

" its going to cost how
    much"?

Thanks

Arrow Stc problem ?

Can anybody shine some light on my current problem,S60D5 53plate if you've read my threads just been put back on road after 2years in garage new intercooler,alternator,full service,mot the old girl was back to her best until 2 weeks ago with the STC on she go'es into a kind of limp mode but when taken off its fine no problem at all abs/skid warning comes up but then goes back off any ideas?? it took me a long time to save the money to get her fixed seems like its never ending
    cheers john

I Roll

Thanks
    Could just be the reluctor rings on the driveshafts or a dodgy sensor. Mine suffred with this for a bit, so I just just turned off the STC before each journey, turned out to be a reluctor ring.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Garett For This Useful Post:

bjpub (Tuesday 26th January 2016)

Thread Information