Well firstly I'm a bit of a new boy here! Been lurking about for a while but not had much to post about until now...A few weeks ago I became the proud owner of a 2001 S60 T5 manual...in Gold
Found her looking sorry for herself on Ebay with a few faults:

ABS/Stability control warning lights on - Hopefully just a sensor or worst case scenario I'm guessing an ABS pump?
Various dents and dings dotted around it - I own a body and repair shop so shouldn't be too much of an issue
It's Gold, definitely not my first colour choice - See above regarding body shop
OSR Brake caliper sticking - New caliper fitted along with new discs and pads on the rear
Odometer LCD screen not illuminating - Hopefully just a bulb?
NS Wing mirror has a mind of it's own, every time I get in the car it seems to be in a different position - Not got a clue, any suggestions?
Throttle can be jerky and imprecise - Usual electronic throttle gremlins I'm guessing? I have removed and cleaned it, this seemed to help a lot but the issue is still there, particulary in 1st and 2nd gear it seems
Previous owner has fitted a solid upper engine mount bush - I hate it! Feel every vibration at idle so that will be getting swapped at some point for a standard Volvo unit at some point

Now I know that seems like a pretty long list but I do like a challenge! It has a fairly long MOT on her and I paid just £400 so for that price I'm happy to get my hands dirty and have a daily driver project on the go so to speak. I did a 4 hour trip back from buying it and since then done over a 1000 trouble free miles without so much as a murmur. Next weekend she will be getting a full service and generaly just readied for the cold weather that I'm guessing we'll get in the next few months. Few pics below, not the best but were just quickies earlier. Any tips, opinions, questions etc...please fire away