Join Today

Thread: S40 t4 project

This user has no status

Thanks

S40 t4 project

Before i start this was entirely random. A friend had taken it purely on the fact "it has your name on it matt". So with that, 2000 t4 s40.

It currently has no mot, and has been off the road for about a year. As far as i know the engine was rebuilt and then the guy ran out of patience. It has some form of hybrid on it, fmic, full ss exhaust, full koni suspension and one or two other tasteful mods.. other than that ive zero idea about this car at all. First on my list is to sort what seems to be a common problem of a w****d out maf, and one or two other codes its showing up. Now with the bit people are here for... the pics

Unfortunately due to being in belfast at this time of year there is next to no postage for a week so thus begins the wait to order/replace maf and start on the other codes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt_kouki For This Useful Post:

petrolh34d (Tuesday 11th July 2017)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Wee bit more found out on the car, its the 2.0 turbo rather than the 1.9. Ordered a genuine seimens maf today along with a crankshaft sensor and all service bits! Glad that i can actually map the car rather than be stuck with the basic map if it had been the 1900, the mods done are making more sense now.. jus to wait on everything arriving then get to work and get her through the mot

Thread Information