Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

V70r aka Darth Vadar

Hi People

I thought I'd start a Project thread, its not going to be the quickest project as between the new house, 3 year old and 1year old my money seems to disappear pretty quick!! So the car is always the last to get money spent on it 😭😭

I got my 98 Black V70r for a steal, I swapped my 07 fiesta Zetec s for it and havent looked back since. 154k on the clock and 4 owners from new! Ive had the car about a month now and its in desperate need of a proper clean and polish but due to the weather I havent had the time!! Here it is when I first got it back to my work.

Ive got a list as long as my arm of bits to do..

Abs Tc fault-Looks like its already been resoldered
    Handbrake cables sticking
    Good clean, Polish & Clay
    Front pads & discs -Brake judder
    Auto gearbox oil change
    Ptc Clean
    Parcel Shelf
    Wheel refurb

And the fun bits are...

Bsr Air filter & Heat shield
    Cat back-looking at a custom one
    Coil overs- Not sure on brand yet
    New front lamps
    Silicone hoses
    Front grill- Not sure on mesh or egg crate type
    colour coding

Thats just off the top of my head, im sure it will get bigger..

First things I done was debadge and dewiper the rear..

Tinted the front fogs yellow...

Thought Id have a go at respraying the front grill and was pretty impressed with the outcome

Also got myself some Prancing Moose badges and smoked side repeaters... had abit of trouble with the side repeaters as they were so corroded they stopped working after I had changed them. Cleaned up the bulb holder and couple of new wires and they are working fine now. I also fitted some chrome Indicator bulbs.V7pV70r

I did remove the R badges as they were in poor condition so I'll get some new ones when I can find some

Ordered some cheap silicone turbo hoses off the bay that Im pretty impressed with, £46 and they are not too bad...

And thats it so far thanks for looking

C&C welcome

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robbin Houses For This Useful Post:

abdul (Tuesday 1st December 2015),Biff (Tuesday 1st December 2015),claymore (Tuesday 1st December 2015),craigoodwood (Thursday 3rd December 2015),jamesy12345 (Wednesday 2nd December 2015),kmb (Tuesday 1st December 2015),Santa (Wednesday 2nd December 2015),WOODY T5 (Tuesday 1st December 2015)

Thread Information