Next update...

Power wise I had a set of white injectors serviced by Mr Injector UK (excellent service I should add) and then fitted the ECU from Ettienne.

First off it was not boosting as high as I was expecting but after checking the wastegate actuator calibration against the following adjustments were made and the boost sits where expected - close to the end of the gauge indication.

Performance is quite frankly awesome -I'm over the moon with the in gear delivery, super smooth and very quick!

The Lambda light is currently on and Solus suggests the following faults, they don't entirely make 100% sense due to the spec of the car.

After some digging I noted I had not reconnected the PCV nipple thing - that does not appear to have corrected the light however - but it may not be self clearing? I'll get the car down to Ettienne for knowledgeable code reading once I have a chance.

Then the return of the painted panels. The spoiler came out a treat, I refurbished the brackets as well as they were very rusty:

Front bumper - needed a few crack repairing, but again came out a treat:

Its really transformed the look of the car!

Rear bumper - this was a total b@stard to get off as the two main captive nuts on the rear brackets spun, i'll let the pictures do the talking... the old bumper had to come off in many parts....

Does anyone know what the black pads that where gaffer taped under the bumper are? You can see them in the above image on the left hand side. I am thinking they are something to do with impact detection but have not been able to find a conclusive answer...

Replaced these knackered brackets.

Gave it a wash and added stickers for LM trip:

With the other cars in the group Rapid Fit BTCC Mondeo and an M3. Volvo was the kit bus and was properly loaded up as you can just about make out in the pics below.