Hey Guys,

Not been on here for a while since i was driving a c class for ages. The time came to get rid of it and move back to Volvo

Mostly this is because fiancee is pregnant, so need to save some cash but it's been a worth while wait after 2 years.

Anyhoo, i picked up a 2003 S60 SE 2.0T for with full Volvo service history, cam belt just done etc with 88k on it.

I still have my c70 t5, just don't have time to sort that the now :-(

It has some niggles that need ironed out. The first one being the issue with the passangers door

When the ignition is at position 2 the power to the door works fine, window works, lock, and mirror.
As soon as the engine is started the power dies to it. I am a bit stumped so far as can't find anything else like this on the net.

It seems like the s60 have some common electrical issue so i would except it not to work at all, but no

Has anyone came across this at all ?. I'm thinking that when engine is running a short somewhere is occurring which is pulling the current away from the door. Don't really want to start taking door panel off just yet if don't need to.

It has been suggested that cable inside rubber might be shorting, although the door works fine when closed

Anyone have any idea's ?

I'll get some pics up soon, it a sort of light blue color

Cheers