Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

940 rear light mystery.. Any advice or pictures?

I let my brother swap out my rear drivers tail lamp as his was broken and he needed to get through an MOT. He's on holiday so I can't check his car.

Now trying to fit new lamps and I only have indicators and running lights but the drivers running light is runner and fog light at the same time????? Also dims when brake light applied.

So no brakes (including the middle one) no reverse and drivers running light is too bright and changes if brake pressed

I am trying to fit copy lights from polar. It has what looks like an earth strap running from the top of the unit that I have put round one of the bottom mounting screws fixing the lamp to the car.

Any ideas or can someone whip off their lamp and post a picture of the wiring to the lamps. Im guessing he has reconnected them all wrong???????

This is the only thing it failed the mot on and the other half wants to go away in the car on Monday! !!!

Help please!!!
    96 Valves and 6 Turbos

Swede demon
    Thanks
    ill get a pic of mine on the 740 towmorrow (same style) the earth strap on mine though goes to a bolt behined one of the trims. dunno if that helps?
    The Scrapyard Saved 740

This user has no status

Thanks
    Thank you so much!!
    96 Valves and 6 Turbos

This user has no status

Thanks
    estate or saloon

Thread Information