Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

C70 t5 remap options hybrid turbo 3" decat

Hi back in the Volvo scene again with a 2000 c70 t5, unsure if it is an ME7 but it likely will be.

Car currently has 16t hybrid turbo/internals from another kkk and cut back fins, 3" decat downpipe, green injectors. That's all I was told by the guy I bought the car off.

Looking at my options for a remap with these mods with a budget of £500 and bearing in mind I stay in the north east of Scotland.

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    I can offer you MTE's Swedish written software that you install yourself so you do not have to travel.

That will cost you £395 including VAT plus the fully returnable deposit of £155 for the MTE Softloader interface that you will need to connect the car's OBD port to a Windows XP computer or one in compatibility mode.

That will give you enhanced outputs of 275bhp with 420nm of torque in stage 1 form that does not require any physical modifications.... that means standard injectors, unmodified turbo and the exhaust remaining standard.

In stage 3 form that requires a good quality full replacement exhaust, both downpipe with 100 cel cat and sports cat back, you will get 300bhp with 430nm. You could take a risk with the slightly modified turbo, a 'decat' and no cat back, but you might get an engine check light and certainly would get slightly less than the full beans.

Otherwise you will really have to consider a journey out to a competent firm who can write you a set of calibrations for the car exactly as it is and that really means rolling road work combined with somewhere, like Bruntingthorpe proving ground where you can run the car on the road safely at all revs in all gears, log and finesse the work......

Don.
    Last edited by don kalmar union; Thursday 30th July 2015 at 11:10.
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi Don

Thanks for the extensive information

Do you have an email address I can contact you with, very interested!

Thanks Frazer.

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Hello Frazer.

My email address is don@kalmar-union.com

Don.
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi there Konlabos,

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, But after reading about the outputs Don can give you on a Stage one map, got me thinking about doing mine yet again.
    So,
    Don,
    What could I expect from the same map on my car, which is a,

2004 C70 2.4T GT Auto Conv. With stock 16t turbo, and exhaust ect,
    Currently giving (I believe) 200 Bhp. (Don't know about torques).

Cheers
    Joe.
    Last edited by silverback02; Friday 6th November 2015 at 02:27.

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Hello Joe,

MTE stage 1 calibrations on your 2.4T will give you outputs of 235bhp with 380nm of torque.

Cost and installation as above.

\Don.

www.kalmar-union.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to don kalmar union For This Useful Post:

silverback02 (Friday 6th November 2015)

Thread Information