hi guys quick question for you guys, dose this little bracket type thing bolt to the body or something? or dose it just hang down? im guessing it bolts to somthing, but as some of you will know i took the engine out of my 940 about 8 months ago to rebuild it but due to other commitments and problems (main one being losing my unit and moving out in a rust so misplacing stuff), i am only just putting it back together so trying to figure out how everything goes back together,

im getting back on with the work i the next few days buy i cant remember that part, im sure all will be come clear when i get back under the car but wanna try and find out first.
anyone got any pics of how the bracket bolts to the car? also the mettle plate inside the car? mainly so i can see the bolts to check through some mixed bolts i have to find the correct ones.

also anyone got any exploded diagrams? and were online can i get exploded diagrams for 940 things that people seem to be able to find?

and a few pics of whats been going on (really need to do a proper build thread), if theres any volvo experts near wigan get in tough lol

as i bought my car

a very small pile of the parts i fitted and the skimmed head

a quick clean before stripping down and rebuilding