Join Today
    Appreciative
    Thanks

Run out of space - Printing extra pages to your service history record?

This may seem a daft question, my 19 year old 850 T5 has covered 138k miles and has full main dealer history with a service every year, for the next service due later this year (which will be at a garage but not main dealer), I've run out of stamping space!

What have people done in the past? I was thinking of printing out a colour version of the service book pages and stapling into the book, just wondering what others have done?

Maybe Volvo didn't expect all these 850's to keep going just as long as they have!

Thanks for any ideas, if anyone can post a picture of a blank page ready for filling even better

Now in an Audi...to allow more
    time for my 850s lol
    Thanks
    I've probably got an old service book somewhere with some blank pages. I'll check + send them on gratis. Leave it with me. Morgan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinsplintz 101 For This Useful Post:

kmb (Friday 26th June 2015)

Appreciative
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsplintz 101 View Post
    I've probably got an old service book somewhere with some blank pages. I'll check + send them on gratis. Leave it with me. Morgan
    That would be bloody awesome! Let me know if you need any spondulicks for postage. Thanks dear chap.

Thread Information