Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Not entirely agree with you, but opinions/guessing/limited experience should be made clear by the poster when posting so it can be differentiated from posts containing information from more qualified/experienced posts.

I removed a whole bunch of posts, pissed you off, my apologies, did any of the posts that I removed actually help answer the OPs query, no they didn't and it was the Op that was more affected by the thread being taken off topic than those that wanted the chance to possibly get a dig in.

Thank you, I was only pointing out the information being given was flawed, as the poster concerned was basing his information on powerflex bushings fitted to his suspension arms and engine steady's and not actually had any experience of the item the OP had enquired about and felt this needed correcting as it could have easily mislead a new member. I rarely post or comment on Jamest5's threads or comments these days, but on this occasion when I believe the info to be misleading I felt the need to highlight the point