Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Remote central locking

I have to be stood right in front of the car with the fob nearly touching the wind screen for the fob to lock unlock the car I have changed the battery in the fob but still the same any ideas out there thanks

Appreciative
    Thanks
    Squirt of WD40 on/in all the locks might help, you could also have a sticky solenoid on one of the locks, I just replaced the tailgate lock on my 850 which solved intemittent problems and seemed to improve range, possibly as it was less resistent.

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Back in a V70 and happy!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,272 Posts
    I had similar with my C70, but I bought a new fob off the bay which sorted my issue, and I put the link up on here. What car do you have joi?

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foammanmark View Post
    I had similar with my C70, but I bought a new fob off the bay which sorted my issue, and I put the link up on here. What car do you have joi?
    Hi there thanks for the help it's range that is the problem I got to have the fob 3 inches of the wind screen to lock unlock .i have a s70r mate

Thread Information