Hi all,
Sorry to be a PITA but thought it would be easier to get all my questions out the way in one go!
My car is a Feb 2000 C70 Coupe T5.

1. My car is slow to turn over, whether it's hot or cold. It always fires and doesn't take any longer than normal it is just really slow. The previous owner says it's always been like it and I have no reason to doubt him. Would a weak battery cause it or starter motor or is this normal. Din remember my previous one being like it though.

2. The next 'issue' is a whirring noise coming from the rear of the car. I'm pretty confident that it is the fuel pump as it does it when the ignition is switched on for around 5 seconds and then when the car starts for another 5 seconds. It then doesn't do it for the rest of the journey. Are fuel pumps prone? I presume they only have an in tank pump fitted to these?

3. Next is another whirring noise from the front of the car. To me it sounds like a belt. Whether it's the drive belt or cambelt I don't know. I wouldn't mind changing it out of cause anyway so wondered if there was any special tools required?
I've done plenty of cambelts before so as long as these aren't extra difficult I think I'll be okay doing it myself.

4. I do a bit of mountain biking and have a roof rack for my E92 BMW. I have tried finding a Thule kit that will fit my bars as they're both fixpoints in the roof. However, I can't seem to find anything listed by anyone which seems strange. Does anyone have bars fitted to their C70. I have seen ones that fit under the door frame - these don't interest me as I would be a bit nervous with the pillar less doors.

I think that's it for now. If there's anymore I'll update this thread.

Thanks in advance and my apologies again being a pita.

Ben