Join Today
    Thanks

Problem with GROM AUDIO in 850R sc-801 and playlists

So, fitted a GROM audio and Bluetooth adaptor to my CD port as everything that was going in my CD player I had on iTunes.

Everything works great, I can skip tracks, take hands free calls, listen to music streaming over Bluetooth or wired from an old iPhone 3GS.

Problem is, I can't use the CD changer buttons to change playlists.

I have set up he playlists as per instructions; the first playlist only has one track in it as recommended (a 1 1/2hr track admittedly) and the playlists start with a number from 1 - 5.

The ff rw next and previous buttons all work, just not playlists

I've not manages to get Siri to work off the scan button yet either nor answer calls on scan button.

Anyone got any ideas on any of this?
    Forgotten what the thing looks like! Tuning taking a little longer than expected. Gonna be a belter when it's back though.

BIG STUPID GRIN
    Thanks
    Hi been thinking of getting one of these for my 850r if you dont mind me asking how much was it and where did you get it from thanks

Driving Miss Daisy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,943 Posts
    We have 2 of these and I've not got playlists to work in either car, we normally stream from Spotify and change tracks/playlists using our phones.....not much help I know sorry.

Thanks
    I got it from these guys on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121418245399...B:1120&vxp=mtr

I then was kindly given the bluetooth module for Christmas by the outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by ajc106 View Post
    Hi been thinking of getting one of these for my 850r if you dont mind me asking how much was it and where did you get it from thanks
    Forgotten what the thing looks like! Tuning taking a little longer than expected. Gonna be a belter when it's back though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Theador For This Useful Post:

ajc106 (Monday 2nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Poostains. Yeah I imagine it's something to do with Apple changing things every other month. I wonder if some sort of firmware update to the GROM may work.

Quote Originally Posted by V70 Graham View Post
    We have 2 of these and I've not got playlists to work in either car, we normally stream from Spotify and change tracks/playlists using our phones.....not much help I know sorry.

Thread Information