Join Today

Thread: Remapping

This user has no status

Thanks

Remapping

Looking to get my 1999 v70 t5 remapped anyone had theres done and recomend one thanks

Wierdly beardly

Thanks
    I'll be going to AET Motorsport later this year, just want to sort out some basics first. They have a great reputation and will do a custom map, rather than use a generic one. DeathRider on here has one of their maps IIRC.

The off the shelf ones are RICA and HLM, both have fans and critics, best to listen what people with those maps say first hand though.

BTW It might help if you say where you are - might find someone local
    Currently - '96 850R auto

Previously - '97 S70 T5 manual, '98 V70R AWD auto, '98 V70R Auto in Nautic Blue Mica with LPG (went to Germany!), 1996 850R Auto, lots of various 940s, 960s and a crappy 850 2.0

v70 d5
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvosean View Post
    Looking to get my 1999 v70 t5 remapped anyone had theres done and recomend one thanks
    hi..dream3r who is a forum member comes highly recommended...give him a pm..hes very helpfull

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    I can offer MTE's Swedish written calibrations for £395 including VAT. You carry out the installation yourself so there is no need to travel. You use an XP equipped laptop to make an initial read-out from your car. For that I loan MTE's unique Softloader device that you use as an interface between your car's OBD port and the laptop. From that MTE assemble their calibrations to match your car's specification that you then flash into the car. There is a fully refundable deposit of £155 against which I loan the Softloader.

That will give you outputs of 275bhp with 420nm of torque. If you search both at www.volvoforums.org.uk and at www.t5d5.org you will find quite a bit of comment on the MTE product which I have sold here in the UK for over 15 years to date.

Don.
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to don kalmar union For This Useful Post:

RollingThunder (Friday 23rd January 2015)

Wierdly beardly

Thanks
    Sorry Don, I forgot about MTE - I knew there was another 'good' one, but couldn't recall the name Its my age you know...
    Currently - '96 850R auto

Previously - '97 S70 T5 manual, '98 V70R AWD auto, '98 V70R Auto in Nautic Blue Mica with LPG (went to Germany!), 1996 850R Auto, lots of various 940s, 960s and a crappy 850 2.0

Thread Information