Join Today
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Last edited by attila; Thursday 20th April 2023 at 21:45.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Last edited by attila; Thursday 20th April 2023 at 21:46.

Appreciative
    Thanks
    Hello buddy, thanks for sharing the updates, you've made some excellent changes and upgrades, I was particularly impressed to see the rolling road curve - The M4.4 Oblark tuned ECU really changed the car when I had it, great improvement.

Sorry to hear you're considering a change. Brilliant car that deserves another good home if you do pass it on, I'd expect very strong money as so few left in this condition. I'd love to have the car back myself, but unfortunately it's not practical as I'm living in France and don't get back enough to keep it well.

Keep us informed!
    Last edited by kmb; Sunday 30th April 2023 at 16:54.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Name:  PXL_20230702_134134833.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  251.0 KB

Hi All,

I'm the new owner (bought from Will back in April/May?) Thought i should give some updates. Love the car, been looked after amazingly by you guys but there's always room for improvement with these things. This is my 3rd T5, i had a C70 in Saffron, then a V70R in saffron, now this.

So far... I've had the front bumper, bonnet, roof, tailgate, rear bumper and wing mirrors resprayed to bring the paint up to spec. I've got an eggcrate grille which i painted black and added a later emblem from an XC90, bought a wet vac and cleaned the whole interior as the beige carpets were starting to show some grime. Today I've fitted new rear discs (thanks Will), and repainted the heat shields black and the rear calipers silver. I've got a set of 302mm caliper carriers on their way from FRF and a set of MTEC dimpled and grooved discs for the front. Oh and also Will had bought a new sunroof as it was broken, unfortunately when I fitted the new one that was broken too, doh! But I managed to make 1 good from the pair. I almost forgot... Also i adjusted the waste gate actuator (it was actually totally out of adjustment so was hardly closed under normal use).

Long and short of it... Its in safe hands and getting some love. I will try to keep this thread updated as it's better than any service history I've ever had on a car before!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to New Kid On The Block For This Useful Post:

kmb (Tuesday 5th September 2023)

Appreciative
    Thanks
    Hello buddy - Glad to hear it's gone to another good home, it's a great car. Look forward to hearing about your progress with it!

Would like to see more pics of the car and interior, both as it now stands, and after improvements. If you get the chance

That's a very nice pair of cars covering nearly all purposes on your drive.
    Last edited by kmb; Tuesday 5th September 2023 at 20:09.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Amazing to see Victor still being looked after!! Top work ����

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippohead For This Useful Post:

kmb (Wednesday 13th September 2023)

Thread Information