Join Today

Threaded View

Appreciative
    Thanks
    So back in UK last week for 10 days got to do some fettling to the old Volvo:

Battery fitted (strangely a much tighter and better fit in the battery tray than the smaller Bosch one).
    Bosch HT leads, rotor arm and dizzy cap fitted.

The good news is their was a very occasional misfire noticeable under light throttle in high gears and the ignition parts have resolved that, plus it now reaches full boost cleanly and consistently, which didn't seem the case previously - not sure if that was connected with the very occasional misfire.

Here are my two vehicles blocking the parent's drive, oh how popular I was... They're probably glad I'm back in France now (after 1150km drive done on Saturday)...

I do like the drive of the car so much more now the 140k original suspension is replaced

The T5 is on bricks as I leave in in reverse rather than resting on the handbrake, too many bad experiences with my Hondas and sticking brake pistons/stuck handbrakes.
    Last edited by kmb; Monday 23rd May 2016 at 23:41.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmb For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Monday 1st August 2016),jamesy12345 (Tuesday 24th May 2016)

Thread Information