Join Today

Threaded View

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks

im in trouble..........

........with the missus lol I've not been too active on here lately, to be honest I've been mad busy at work then took on a 3 bed house refurbishment as a private job!!!! anyways that's all done and now I'm left with some free time and some free pennies,needless to say I didn't bother with new clothes or even xmas presents but of course.....car parts hahaha so over the last month I've been buying bits n bobs so the missus doesn't clock on straight away but thanks to claymore and his dirty influence ive gone and ordered a GT3076 turbo to compliment my new forged rods,green injectors and thermal intake manifold spacer/gasket, I've also ordered parts necessary to make a 3" air intake system!!!! needless to say the missus has now found out!!! but do i care?? not in the slightest!!! instead I've booked next week off of work to get it all put together and get it booked in for a full custom map I've got the head off ready for a light refurbishment with new seals and lapped valves and I might even do a touch of port matching (not fully decided yet) so there you go, a quick little update to let you all know I should be ready for the start of the new season and fingers crossed be competitive

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to theflyingbrick For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Tuesday 25th November 2014)

Thread Information