Join Today

Threaded View

Keeping it looking stock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,296 Posts

V70 P2 fitting subwoofer factory stock unit.

Just though I would post a bit of a how I got on fitting a factory subwoofer to my V70 P2

First thing to look at is is the car prewired If it the car will have this harness as shown.

The sub unit has its own amp built in,the harness plugs into the amp.

When fitting the sub to a car without one you will need a new Spare wheel clamp

Also the holder for the jack.

On my car the jack holder did need a good bit of timing to get it to fit.

The underside needed 6 mm removed and the top edge needed 10 mm removed to get the boot floor cover to close so it's flat,just to say the sub does sit on the jack holder.

The sub comes with a carpet with a foam stuck on the under side which sits on the battery.

The amp has a small knob next to the harness plug so that amount bass can be adjusted separately to the head unit knob.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harvey For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Sunday 9th November 2014)

Thread Information