Here's a link to the PH article: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=30822

This is the part that interests me, I've searched the forum and couldn't find reference, although it could be my searching skills:

You can also adjust the wastegate actuator to increase boost pressure and torque lower down the rev range. PHer morgrp reckons he's done this simple job on countless T5s and on three of his own. "Pop off the heat shields, remove the r-clip and disconnect and adjust around 8 to 10 turns," he says. "Re-connect and test, leaving the heat shield off in case you need to make further adjustments. The car will automatically cut the fuel supply if it boosts too hard, so it's safe. If it does cut the fuel, simply disconnect, wind the actuator back a couple of turns and try again." Morgrp does add a word of warning. "Don't run it too long without the heat shields, as the brake lines run above the turbo and can get hot." Wise words there. For extra wisdom, fit later brakes from the V70 to rein in your new-found madness, and a strut brace isn't a bad shout either.

It it really this easy for the boost pressure increase and what gains do you get? Will I shear off all the bolts and knacker something? Some photo advice would be good on the parts mentioned if anyone feels it's worth the effort

Thanks in advance!