I've just bought a v70 with the air box turbo pipes and electric connections disconnected also ECG blanked off, I replaced the air box top and reconnected pipes and electrics and the turbo worked as it should but on driving a few miles it reved out and died it did this a few times then started and drove as it should, there is no pattern to this problem after 500 miles and a Volvo dealer diagnostic that the turbo valve and fuel control delivery pump where faulty I've replaced the turbo control vale and it dosent seem to be reving out but the reves are still intermitently lumpy, or it will drive for an hr with no problems, apart from a bit of ABSjudder and near stand still also intermitently and not at speed or normal heavier braking this problem I've had and I can sort but the main problem of lumpy ness I'm having trouble with, also the diagnostic flagged up to much engine oil but it Isent over filled, could it be turbo related but I haven't got smoke from the exhaust as IDE expect if it was an oil seal in the turbo, any help kindly received.