Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

Thumbs up ME7 Remaps and VPCUK member offers

Hi guys,

I can now offer 10% off for VPCUK members on any of my stage 1 or 2 maps and also my datalogging software base pack. Checkout www.ecm-tech.co.uk for more info or feel free to post or PM here.

Contact me for a discount code, all I ask is a 20 post minimum for members.

Maps can be flashed with a DiCE and W7/W8 laptop or the ECU can be posted to me and returned. There is no extra cost for either service. Custom work and flashing can also be carried out by Shemtek in Nottingham

Keep an eye on the website as there is some very cool stuff coming once I have a chance to sort and post it all!

Examples of what's available:

• Knocklight - MIL will flash depending on ignition retard amount - say over 5 degrees.
    • Lean burn - Allows you to run leaner than stoich at cruise for catless cars and a decent MPG improvement.
    • 5 Bar modification (stage 4) - Allow ME7 to read up-to 5 bar of boost (stock 2.5 bar). (Currently MY2005 R's and T5 only) This is a world first in 2005 Volvo.
    • RS4 MAF sensor mapping and adapters for the S60R (adapter in development).
    • Map switching - (use pedals to switch between different boost and timing maps).
    • True R map switching via chassis buttons. (new timing maps attached to Advanced)
    • 100% Transmission torque limiter removal on all Volvo ME7 ECU's
    • Anti-lag/No lift shift - developed but very hard on the car!

Custom ME7 code can be written for those who have other, or perhaps bespoke requirements. (e.g. The knocklight), frankly Volvo ME7 has been bust WIDEopen )
    Last edited by Dream3r; Tuesday 21st October 2014 at 14:05.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dream3r For This Useful Post:

Kingsford G (Wednesday 12th November 2014),V70 Graham (Tuesday 21st October 2014)

Thread Information