Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Power of a Sports Car, Turning
    Circle of a Bus.

Thanks
    I just checked another forum category and it's still there, so it must have gone from this one only or was never there to start with.

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M-R-P View Post
    Only on this thread... fear not, it's just the goblins messin about in the background
    Seriously, I don't pay my forum subscription to be messed about like this

Official Cake Baker
    I see stupid people
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 885 Posts
    You'll find that the edit feature has always been missing from this forum for all except Admin/Mods.

There is a magic back end to a forum that has lots of little buttons and things, they control the level of access .... oh the fun I could go have now....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,058 Posts
    At the risk of being serious (and/or soppy) for a second, and god forbid, staying on topic(ish). I'd like to say summit...

In the early days, when Santa and Pinup_gal took over, I wasn't all that keen. I think I probably made that obvious! I did think at the time you wielded a big stick a bit too much. However as time has gone on, I've really come to enjoy using this forum again, as I did 10 odd years ago. I genuinely think you guys are doing a great job of running the forum now, and I really do feel at home here, as much as I do on T5D5. I've had a few warnings over the last couple of years from yourselves, and probably been a bit of a tosser to both of you at one stage or another, for which I apologise. Keep up the good work I say.

The only suggestions I have to improve things further is remove the ££££ing god damn £££££££ mother ££££ing swear filter. And boot out "you know who"! Or better still, make me a mod so I can take pleasure in doing it myself
    Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to S70T5Chris For This Useful Post:

Biff (Thursday 9th October 2014),claymore (Thursday 9th October 2014),ExternalError (Thursday 9th October 2014),Jamest5r (Thursday 9th October 2014),LeeT5 (Saturday 18th October 2014),volvokid (Thursday 9th October 2014)

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S70T5Chris View Post
    At the risk of being serious (and/or soppy) for a second, and god forbid, staying on topic(ish). I'd like to say summit...

In the early days, when Santa and Pinup_gal took over, I wasn't all that keen. I think I probably made that obvious! I did think at the time you wielded a big stick a bit too much. However as time has gone on, I've really come to enjoy using this forum again, as I did 10 odd years ago. I genuinely think you guys are doing a great job of running the forum now, and I really do feel at home here, as much as I do on T5D5. I've had a few warnings over the last couple of years from yourselves, and probably been a bit of a tosser to both of you at one stage or another, for which I apologise. Keep up the good work I say.

The only suggestions I have to improve things further is remove the ££££ing god damn £££££££ mother ££££ing swear filter. And boot out "you know who"! Or better still, make me a mod so I can take pleasure in doing it myself

So your the one whos getting the free subscription lol
    the only thing I think mrs and mrs santa need to improve on is to bring me some better prezzies this christmas socks and under kecks are not acceptable

VPCUK reigning car of the year
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,777 Times in 1,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t5 pete View Post
    the only thing I think mrs and mrs santa need to improve on is to bring me some better prezzies this christmas socks and under kecks are not acceptable
    I got used underware so don't complain too much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nealevo For This Useful Post:

t5 pete (Thursday 9th October 2014)

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealevo View Post
    Oh dear MR or MRS santas tho

Driving Miss Daisy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,943 Posts
    Neal in Mrs Santa's undies.....we need a picture lol

The Relentless Pursuit Of Perfection

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,058 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V70 Graham View Post
    Neal in Mrs Santa's undies.....we need a picture lol
    Just make sure it goes in the Not Safe For Work forum!
    Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

Old Fat Git with Grey Beard
    Need to prepare to do
    Santa-ing
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,999 Times in 1,826 Posts
    Bloody hell.. I forgot Shep was even a mod!

All we need now is Andy to show up and try to sell stuff via his moderator username instead of his Trader username (which is against forum rules isn't it - having 2 user accounts isn't it...? )
    Traders are allowed to apply for a secondary account.

OK, where's the edit button gone?
    Yep the new boobie trap of un editable posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesT5 View Post
    Where has the 'Edit' button gone, why has it been removed? If someone makes a typo and needs to correct it they can't, which means Admin will now get flooded with requests saying, "can you change that typo on such and such a thread to XYZ".

If it really has been removed then that's a silly idea.
    Only on this thread... fear not, it's just the goblins messin about in the background
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesT5 View Post
    I just checked another forum category and it's still there, so it must have gone from this one only or was never there to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinup_gal View Post
    You'll find that the edit feature has always been missing from this forum for all except Admin/Mods.

There is a magic back end to a forum that has lots of little buttons and things, they control the level of access .... oh the fun I could go have now....
    Basically what Pinup Gal said. The announcements forum doesn't allow you to start new posts either. The lack of editing wasn't a restriction implemented on purpose, its merely being like that for a long while but you don't normally post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by S70T5Chris View Post

In my opinion Chris, I think the forum is better for having you (and other) around. It's good to have you here. I can't even boot people without prior agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nealevo View Post
    Wondered where my pants were this morning!
    Any suggestions, information, complaints or grievances relating to this forum please feel free to contact us, talk to a mod or administrator

Cars : 2009 VW Passat CC 140 CR & 2015 VW Golf R. Uploaded Albums. Past Statuses (Or is that Stati?). Past Posts.

228k and still not broke it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Traders are allowed to apply for a secondary account.
    Pretty sure they aint supposed to be trading from that second (moderator) account tho...
    19t, greens, 3" inlet, 3" downpipe with race cat, V70R catback, autotech map...

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

2016 Swedish Day UK "Best Modified Swede"
    SOLD

Got an old discovery now.

228k and still not broke it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Pretty sure they aint supposed to be trading from that second (moderator) account tho...
    Not that it matters that much - we see less of Andy now than we do of Chris (blade), although Chris has been popping up a lot recently, since the squabbling started..
    19t, greens, 3" inlet, 3" downpipe with race cat, V70R catback, autotech map...

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

2016 Swedish Day UK "Best Modified Swede"
    SOLD

Got an old discovery now.

Thread Information