Join Today

Thread: viezu tunning?

the wait is nearly over
    Thanks

viezu tunning?

hi all well I managed to find out who remapped my car and it was a company called viezu has anyone ever heard of them and what are the maps like in comparison to others hlm,rica,mte ect cheers

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    They have quite a nice website

http://www.viezu.com/Cars/Volvo/

the wait is nearly over
    Thanks
    yeah I thought that looks really good just have never heard of them or seen them mentioned anywhere

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polak t5r View Post
    hi all well I managed to find out who remapped my car and it was a company called viezu has anyone ever heard of them and what are the maps like in comparison to others hlm,rica,mte ect cheers
    i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole ... or anyone else's come to think of it !!!

they claimed they could map anything including my gaytronic box which obviously they couldn't..

just ring them & ask them what happened to Mr Ronies Volvo S40 T5 that you had in 3 years ago to map

they claimed they tuned it to 310bhp i asked for a print out & they claimed that there computer had gone down & that they had lost all there data ... Hmmm Really
    so put it on another dyno & it was only running 210bhp which is less than standard
    (that was with at that time bigger injectors, full custom exhaust, K04 hybrid, garret intercooler)

they f*cked my S40, cost me £400 for the map & £600 for a new ECU to, although they did refund the cost of the map

so its a BIG FAT THEY ARE CRAP FROM ME

(but this is just my opinion, as with all tuners you get some that love em & some that hate em )

Hmmmmm im going for a coffee now as this is stressing me just thinking about this lot

Thread Information