Hi all,
I know this is a can of worms but here goes..
My car is a '99 V70 2.5T ME7 that I've had for a couple of months . I'm looking at remaps but I'm unsure whose to go for. I find the auto a bit bland ie its gradual and u get speed but theres not a lot of feeling of it ie no real shove . Hoping a remap would change that, plus wish it would come in earlier but was told by BSR that would not change. Anyway its between BSR and Shark . Read too much about HLM, undecided about Kalmar Union as the map would have to be sent to me and installed myself, and I've used Shark before on my previous Audi and was very happy with the remap..they are the favourite choice justnow but happy with guidance on here.
Just to add I phoned Shark today to find out more info/ final cost etc, the guy that answered the phone wasn't exactly super-keen to impress, I gave my details and got told they'd phone me back ... still waiting! Good start eh? :/ Maybe I'm over-reacting but still..
So not exactly impressed especially when it's a lot of money to me.
Can anyone give me their experiences with Stage 1 remaps? It'd be even more amazing if anyone has done a 2.5T an how it changes it.
All help appreciated,
Thanks,
Steve