Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Smile Volvo C30 T5 Remap

Hey guys,

First time poster so please be gentle!

I was hoping to get some advice on possible ECU remapping. I have a 2010 Volvo C30 T5 R-Design and love it to be bits but have recently been thinking of juicing her up a bit and getting a little better fuel consumption from her. Can you guys give any advice of services, persons or kits that I can utilise?

Thanks in advance!

Adam
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Still more fettling needed,
    will it never end?
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,587 Times in 3,404 Posts
    As the engine is similar to the MKII Focus ST, somewhere like Jam Sport would be a good place to try. Welcome to the forum BTW do you have any pics of your car?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Hlm bromsgrove do a lot of maps for them cars too .don kalmor union has mte maps and chad off this forum is a rica agent too .hlm will do you a before and after power run on there rollers too .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smithy For This Useful Post:

Adz5765 (Wednesday 3rd September 2014)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I can do but i'm generally just looking for a standard remap. I'm not looking for all out hell on wheels
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stribo View Post
    As the engine is similar to the MKII Focus ST, somewhere like Jam Sport would be a good place to try. Welcome to the forum BTW do you have any pics of your car?
    I've added a pic to my garage.

Need to go out and take some pics, once I do I'll add more

Still more fettling needed,
    will it never end?
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,587 Times in 3,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adz5765 View Post
    I can do but i'm generally just looking for a standard remap. I'm not looking for all out hell on wheels
    Most tuners can do a map to suit your needs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stribo For This Useful Post:

VPCUK reigning car of the year
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,777 Times in 1,607 Posts
    HLM had a C30 T5 in yesterday for some horsepower refreshments. I spotted it when I took a car in for MOT.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nealevo For This Useful Post:

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    The Swedish written MTE calibrations that I offer will cost you £395 including VAT and give you outputs of 260bhp with 420nm of torque.

You install it yourself using MTE's unique Softloader system so you don't need to travel. I loan the Softloader interface that connects your car's OBD port to an XP equipped laptop against a returnable deposit of £155.

If you visit http://www.ipdusa.com/products/4669/...ent-flash-tune which is the site of MTE's North American distributor you will find some informative videos on the Softloader system.

Please call me on 01494 785508 or email me don@kalmar-union.com if I can cover any points for you.

Don.
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

Thread Information