Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This user has no status

Thanks
    well, shes Mot'd and on the road

might not be to everyones taste but i think it looks cool haha, now just to sort any niggles and get the new seats in and then start upping the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
    I love this thing! Keep meaning to get some sneaky pictures of it when mine has been parked outside the unit (Green V70) Will try get some next time your down and i'm there..
    Will be good to see it on the road! Been sat there looking sorry for itself for the past few month
    should see it about now. was it you who was in there helping the other week i wasnt sure?.

Quote Originally Posted by evo230 View Post
    I think when its finished it will look awesome. Its very similar to my brother's project - different car mind.

Anyway, the point - is to be able to do this! (I hope to see this Volvo going sideways very soon! - just need to do a bit of tinkering with the diff).

Shame this pic is before his arches went on
    looks good, a lad near us drifts one with the same style...all be it a lot less tidy lol

My Car Will Never Be
    'Finished'
    Thanks
    Yeah it was me who was helping out getting the supra sorted

This user has no status

Thanks
    Baught a turbo the other night on suspicion of it Bieng a hybrid rb25 turbo with steel internals and I have just had it confirmed
    It's good for 350-375 bhp so 300 for me is a piece of cake, I got it for £100 and it's like new, an absolute bargain! and speaking to someone on turbo bricks he said he ran a standard rb25 turbo on his b230 and hit full boost at 2500rpm this sounds very exciting haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pwalker For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Tuesday 27th January 2015)

This user has no status

Thanks
    iv just got some replacement front coilovers with seperate height pre load adjustment so hopefully i can get the front riding properly rather than bouncing along.
    also ordered some adjustable rear shocks off classic swede. cant wait to shot them both on

This user has no status

Thanks
    You need 20+ psi to get near 300 bhp. Bung it on and report back!

Still more fettling needed,
    will it never end?
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,587 Times in 3,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pwalker View Post
    Baught a turbo the other night on suspicion of it Bieng a hybrid rb25 turbo with steel internals and I have just had it confirmed
    It's good for 350-375 bhp so 300 for me is a piece of cake, I got it for £100 and it's like new, an absolute bargain! and speaking to someone on turbo bricks he said he ran a standard rb25 turbo on his b230 and hit full boost at 2500rpm this sounds very exciting haha

Are you sticking with stock actuator pressure, or are you going to fit a MBC/EBC?

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barkster1971 View Post
    You need 20+ psi to get near 300 bhp. Bung it on and report back!
    On a skyline the standard turbo is good for about 330 iirc and you can only run them to 0.9 bar because hey snap the ceramic shafts
    Il go to about 1.2 and see what happens :p I'm tempted to up my power plans a bit seen as though a guy on tb has just ran 365 wheel horse power on complete stock bottom end on a 91 motor with the supposed weaker rods haha. Il be updating on here when it's on as this is basically turning into a project thread,

Erm I'm not sure what be actuator is set at but proberbly using a boost controller

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pwalker For This Useful Post:

stribo (Sunday 1st February 2015)

This user has no status

Thanks
    picture from the other day

This user has no status

Thanks
    That looks badass! ^^^^

Thread Information