Right you lot!

I have had the following fault code consistently reoccurring for the last 4 months with no symptoms: ECM6805.
Turbo was replaced (as you all know) by the dealer a few months ago because my turbo seals were knackered and the car was burning tons of oil. After the Turbo was replaced I noticed the oil consumption was notably less and no more blue smoke off throttle (mainly after driving down a long hill). Boost was all good and seeing stable peak of around 15-16psi. Sweet!

However, now I'm also getting fault code ECM130A and ECM6805. Now the symptoms are fluctuating base idle when warmed up, but it doesn't fluctuate all the time, mainly when you restart the car after its been switched off for 30 minutes or so. The idle is jumping around all over the place, hunting and it takes about 20 seconds to calm itself down.
Also, when under hard acceleration in higher gears, ie 3rd or 4th it will "miss a beat" or jolt slightly, when boosting.

Its really beginning to get on my wick.

Before I take it to the dealer, cos that's likely at the moment, I wondered if anyway had any other ideas??

Is my MAF knackered? The TCV was replaced only last week and it has made no difference. I have cleaned the BPS and I'm unable to log any live data because my poxy DICE will not communicate with the dam car!!!

I'm at my wits end with the car at the moment cos I've been putting up with it for a while now, but the car drives 90% ok, most of the time!

Any 'constructive' answers please would be much appreciated.