Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

2001 s60 turbo swap 19t or k24? Plus which exhaust manifold

Right time to install my new 53 2.3 engine after blowing a valve on lpg over boosting, oops.
    I have a 19t turbo ready to fit but need new actuator. I have the R cold air box, feed pipe and charge pipe. I'm going to fit the D5 uprated oil cooler too to help keep terms down. I have a bsr cat back, 3 Inch downpipe and uprated airtec intercooler. First question, does the k24 flow better across the band and not spike like the 19t?is it good for 340bhp? Is there much difference in flow between the R exhaust manifold and my t5 01 one? Any pics to help.

Kawasaki T5. Built by a Swede,
    Driven by a turnip!
    Thanks
    ive already told ya what i think lol
    this is what the R mani looks like tho
    Name:  post-3506-0-34466200-1388496632_thumb.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  15.4 KB

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Get the r manifold. The 19 t flows slightly less than the k24. Fit the 19 and sell me the k24
    s60 2.4 t5 eibach springs,up rated rear anti roll bar, poly bushed wishbones, poly lower engine mount, fmic, bmc air filter, 3" decat, 2.5" stainless exhaust,hlm remap 328bhp,

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi sorry going off your topic but was reading at top about your s60 lpg over boosting
    I have a 2.0lt turbo s60 lpg an only got it back on road saterday but drove it a good 40/50mile on petrol an ran fine swapped to lpg an runs reli rough an idle is quite bad an if swap back to petrol idle still rough until drivem few mile an not to sure on whats wrong but also doesnt seem to come on to driven on lpg have a error code come up showin front 02 sensor but had changed so not that an also seems to pop n bang alot on lpg aswell an not sure if might just need the lpg serviced or re tuned? Any help would be great

Thread Information