i have a problem with my 1994 940 2litre turbo volvo.
currently mods:
straight through exhaust
air filter, not sure what maf it is
unknown ebay turbo (guessing its an ebay one anyway)
i was told it has uprated injectors... there brown...is that uprated lol?
i was told it was chipped also but who knows.

the problem is that when driven or revved hard ocasionally the exhaust emissions/ lambda light will pop up and it will just cut the the power untill the revs fall below 3k and you can rev it again like a sort of limp mode. when revving it on the spot it tends to put the light on when it pops a flame. the other fault with it is that it has a lumpy tickover. i dont know if the problem could be related or it could just be a dirty idle valve along side the other problem.
otherwise i was thinking its either just overfueling from having the bigger injectors or maybe the maf playing up.
the cars purpose is just to be a cheap drift banger while my skylines off the road so dont really want to be throwing alot of money at it replacing unnessasary parts.

i have tried checking the error codes which came up clear. but the battery is nackard so it was on jump leads while performing the test, not sure if this could affect the results. but i did put the jump leads on....start it up and get the fault to come up then test the codes all while the jump leads where on so it shouldnt have lost the code again should it?