Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

S60r coming up for sale

I was out looking at cars today and went to a place at Stockport called Burnage Motors Ltd. They seemed right enough though I've no experience of them personally. While there I saw a grey S60r parked up and they said it had come in on a part ex and was meant to have been up for sale weeks ago but the owner of the company had been running round in it as his daily car and did not seem in a rush to get it up for sale. However it was now parked in the preparation bay so would soon be on its way. I don't know anything more about it as I only saw it from a distance. Just thought Id mention in case anyone was looking for one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steveyorks For This Useful Post:

SteveMiller (Sunday 12th January 2014)

This user has no status

Thanks
    I might have a look once advertised for sale, cheers.

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    i have a hankering for one

milk, no sugar thanks.
    Thanks
    I'm thinking about selling mine, I do love it but I feel the need for a camper van.

Keeping it looking stock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,296 Posts
    Funny this came up thinking about putting my S60R in the next week or so,but to be honest if I don't get it sold I won't mind just put it in the garage again.

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,665 Times in 1,419 Posts
    Last week at Manheim was a blue V70R,2006,auto,96k miles and went for over 7k+commission.White explod 2.4t5 auto with some scratches etc £1700+commission.

This user has no status

Thanks
    I looked at one for sale a while ago. It was the archetypal green/turquoise colour with the orange interior so was certainly striking! I was very tempted but was slightly put off by talk of the weak haldex etc and then a very poor part ex price put an end to it for me. I did test drive it though! Im just in the process of trading in my S60 2.5T as we need an estate. Its galling when its low miles and perfect though and it is only worth about 2500. Ive driven a lot of T5s over the years through work and have always been impressed but am seriously considering diesel now as most of my driving is round town.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 727 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyorks View Post
    I looked at one for sale a while ago. It was the archetypal green/turquoise colour with the orange interior so was certainly striking! I was very tempted but was slightly put off by talk of the weak haldex etc and then a very poor part ex price put an end to it for me. I did test drive it though! Im just in the process of trading in my S60 2.5T as we need an estate. Its galling when its low miles and perfect though and it is only worth about 2500. Ive driven a lot of T5s over the years through work and have always been impressed but am seriously considering diesel now as most of my driving is round town.
    If your going to be doing a lot of town driving I wouldn't suggest a diesel due to issues with dpf units etc. Diesels like long runs.

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsford G View Post
    Last week at Manheim was a blue V70R,2006,auto,96k miles and went for over 7k+commission.White explod 2.4t5 auto with some scratches etc £1700+commission.
    Wish you'd have let me know, could have been tempted.
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you don't know if they're real or not" - Abraham Lincoln

This user has no status

Thanks
    Mike, it will get a few good runs a week so I think will be ok. they have cut our mileage at work so 'Im economising!

This user has no status

Thanks
    I have bought a d5 from this garage so asked about the s60r. Apparently it has done about 120k but is ready for a cambelt doing. I think he mentioned between 5-6 k but if anyone wanted to buy it as it is then it could be reduced.

Thread Information